August 26 2016, Mariane Darrouz
Compensation includes: Commission and benefits (medical, dental, disability and life insurance)
Promote and ensure high customer satisfaction with every client, as well as generate sales department revenue through the sale of vehicles and promotion of business office products.
Duties of a Sales Consultant include:
- To promote and complete the sale of vehicles in an appropriate, professional and ethical manner with the highest regard to exemplary customer service.
- To have up-to-date product knowledge of vehicles and all competitive products and services.
- To service all allocated sales inquiries in a prompt and effective fashion.
- Deliver customer’s new or pre-owned vehicle and ensure that the customer has a full understanding of its operations.
- Maintain an owner follow-up and prospect development system to encourage repeat and referral business.
Requirements for the Sales Consultant position include:
- Bilingualism/Multilingualism would be considered an asset
- High School Diploma
- Previous automotive sales experience (up to 2 years)
- Ability to negotiate and close
- Automotive knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, attention to detail
- Valid driver's licence
- Provincial Sales License (OMVIC) must be attained
- Able to provide driver’s abstract
- Computer skills: MS Office (intermediate)
Send your resume to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org