August 26 2016, Mariane Darrouz
Compensation includes: Salary base and benefits (medical, dental, disability and life insurance)
Duties of a Receptionist include:
- Greet customers upon their arrival at the dealership.
- Answer all incoming calls promptly, and direct the call to the appropriate department/individual or take messages.
- Communicate with all callers in a friendly, efficient and professional manner and attempt to minimize the amount of time they are placed on hold.
- File away all invoice and work orders.
- Collect payments from customers and process invoices.
- Follow closing procedures and ensure float is balanced at the end of the day.
- May have to assist with administrative tasks.
Requirements for the Receptionist position include:
- Excellent customer service skill
- Team player
- Bilingualism is an asset
- High School diploma attained
- Having auto technical knowledge is an asset
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Experience with computer program Reynolds & Reynolds (ERA) is an asset
Thank you for expressing your interest in our current job opportunity. We will be reviewing your resume and contacting you shortly.
Send your resume to this address: email@example.com